Share | 

How to create a pretty Non- CC Female sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bdowg2
Bdowgs Lair
Bdowgs Lair

Posts 1049

PostSubject: How to create a pretty Non- CC Female sim   Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello everyone here is my tutorial Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I am going to teach you how to create a pretty Non- CC sim

Step 1: start a new sim
Its always good to pick a sim that you feel comftorble to mold, keep in mind almost everything you can change. Feel free to go into Pre- made sims if you have to.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 2: Locate the unwanted features
Find all the features you hate in the sim. so its easier to change. the features are like the face, skin, sliders.
Step 3: Change the features
Remember take off all the make-up then change what you hate. If a peice gets too hard use one thats already given to you then use advanced to make it the way you want it to be. DO THE SKIN BEORE YOU DO THE MUSLE SLIDER OR ELSE THE SLIDER WONT WORK PROPERLY
Step 4: MAKE-UP
The eyeshadow should be close to the color of her eyes
The eye liner should look like its her eyelashes
The blush should be just a little bit close to her face color but more darker or lighter depending on your sim
The lipstick should be a nude color maybe more depending on your sim
Step 5: Clothes, Shoes, Accesories
Keep All of the clothes your sim is wearing matching like if you have a red shirt put on red shoes. Keep same colors unless your sim is crazy and loves colors
Step 6: Hair
save this for last because it would go better with your sim if you wait till last besides limiting your clothes because some hairs in my opinion look terrible in some cases
Just keep on repeating step 5&6 until your done creating your sim. the color pallet you used for your sim in the first one can differ throught the clothes

*shes not my best sim i ever made but i did go through the basics so you have to give me props Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://bdowg2.tumblr.com

How to create a pretty Non- CC Female sim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1